Sunday, March 1, 2009

Cowboy Commando


The first book in my new series is coming out this month. COWBOY COMMANDO should be in stores aound the second week in the month, or, of course, you can order it from http://www.amazon.com/ or http://www.eharlequin.com/ now.

Gotta love the hunk on the cover.

I got the inspiration for this series from reading Lone Survivor. It's the true story of a SEAL's adventure and made me very proud to be an American and extremely impressed with the bravery and skills of her service men and women. I felt I had to write about them and this is the resulting series. I'll post more later about how I transformed the inspiration into actual stories.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Joanna! Oh yes, they did fab with this cover! Right away seeing this cover, I was thinking cowboy and adventure, and that is so what I read about in the blurb!

    I never heard of LONE SURVIVOR. Who's the author of this book?

    I'm looking forward to hearing about more of the actual stories as well that you got from this book and more. I saved the blog so I could visit more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just ordered this book from Barnes and Noble today! The cover just got me. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this book a month ago and loved it!

    ReplyDelete